This will probably be something which I will make 2-3 times a week (it is THAT delicious).
– Large Cookie Sheet
– Cooking Spray (Mine is extra olive oil spray)
– Once Bunch Kale
– Sea Salt or Cheddar Cheese
1) Pre-Heat Oven to 425F Bake.
2) Wash and Pat Dry the Kale. Cut the kale into bite sized pieces (I generally use the stem as well, but most websites will direct you to cut out the stem).
3) Spray Cookie Sheet with Non Stick Cooking Spray. If you don’t have cooking spray, lightly coat the kale in extra virgin olive oil.
4) Spread the Kale evenly over the cookie sheet, careful not to overlap too much.
5) Sprinkle Cheese or Sea Salt over the Kale to taste.
6) Leave the Kale in the oven for 10 mins (Check often, kale will burn easily!) You will know the kale is ready when it is nice and crispy!
I found that with the cheese, the kale took a bit longer to bake and became a bit soggy. However, it was still delicious! It reminded me of eating nachos. I usually make Kale with Sea Salt and have had raving reviews from friends who I have made it for! Enjoy.